Monday, October 20, 2014

Reflection.

After a stressful and tiring few weeks and weekend I've felt the need to focus on the positive.

Friday night we enjoyed having Brig and Steve over for dinner. It got comical around here as Jason and I built Cooper's Halloween costume! Always a fun and easy time when we get together :-)

Saturday morning we had fun meeting up with the People's for the kids race. I've been friends with Theresa for almost six years but it feels like I've known her a lifetime. I truly cherish our friendship and live all the fun times we share together.

Saturday evening I went on a girls night with my fave girl, Chloe! We went shopping and out for cherry berry. She is so much fun! I cherish our date nights :-)

Sunday was Jason's only day off from work and he spent the day with the kids so I could have a day with one of my besties, Sara :-) Jason thank you so much for all of your hard work both on the job and at home. We couldn't appreciate or love you any more. You're the best!

Meeting up with Sara for drinks, apps, a movie and girl talk is just what I needed. Sara is such a true friend, a great listener, a fun conversationalist and truly so much fun to be around. I don't know when I miss her more, when weeks go by and we don't see each other or when we have to end our evening. Here's to more easy breezy girls days!!!

On my way to and from my girls day I was able to have two whole phone conversations! One with my every supportive mother. I love you so much and can't wait until you're closer. Until then let's keep planning your visits. And the other phone call was with my sister. It's so awesome having you here now. It's hard to put into words how great it is! We need to plan our girls day :-)

Being thankful and staying positive is my m.o. but sometimes I can get lost when the hubby is gone working long days, when the kids are sick and when I'm feeling down in the dumps.

Thank you all for being there for me! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment