Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cutie Patootie!

The rest of the weekend was pretty laid back. Jason worked Saturday, he's getting in lots of overtime. Then he and Steve had a fun guys night out, all I know is they went tailgating, to the ISU game, and out afterwards. Brig, the kids and I hung out and took it easy. Both of them have been battling allergies and a cold. As their guys recovered on Sunday, Brig was nice enough to hang with us again in the morning. :-) I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's so much fun having my sister live so close!

This week started off with more fun activities! Monday we went to a friend's house for a group play date then meet up with some friend at the library. Tuesday we meet up with some friends at the orchard then to our friends for a lunch play date!

Chloe feels better but Coop isn't his usual happy, laid back self:(

No comments:

Post a Comment