Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fall Party!!!

Friday I went to visit Chloe at school. First I got to go out to recess with her. Her and her friends are so sweet, Gillian and Emma are a couple of her besties, they even greeted me with hugs :-)

Then it was party time! The activities included making a pumpkin craft, painting a pumpkin, decorating and eating a cookie, and playing candy corn bingo. The kids had fun and were so well behaved. Mrs Rich is such a wonderful teacher.

Then the class went to media. Us parents stayed back to help clean up the room. Then I joined Chloe at media. This is where they learn about computers. Chloe does a great job but I learned that she's a perfectionist and would get upset and start over as many times as needed until her work was exactly how she wanted.

A huge thanks to Brigett for watching Cooper during this time! What did I ever do before you lived here???

No comments:

Post a Comment