Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Tuesday with the three amigos :-)

Where Cooper goes Everlee is sure to follow and where Everlee goes Cooper is sure to follow! They make such fun play mates and really get along so well. We had a great day of lunch, play time, picking up Chloe from school, snack time and more play time.

Sometime on the quick ride to school I'm pretty sure Cooper and Everlee plotted against me to both not take naps! They played hard and were both tired by the end of the day but neither of them would nap. Chloe is the only one who laid down and watched a cartoon and rested while the other two tore it up downstairs!

Some realizations I came to yesterday include:

Spending time with Everlee sure boosts my self esteem, I'll sing and dance and she's quick to give me lots of smiles, laughs and encouragement to keep going!

Cooper makes me feel like a rock star by shouting "mommy" every 5-7 seconds!

And Chloe keeps up my intellect by asking at least 487 questions a day!

These are the days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment