Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring is in the air and we had a blast!

Today was so busy but so much fun! First our fear friends Sara, Maxwell and Kaylee were in town visiting and we were lucky enough to have them over for a play date! Then Everlee came over and joined in on the fun :-) I have to say that I waited my whole life to have a home filled with family and friends and I absolutely love that it happens on a daily basis, I count these blessings and cherish these memories.

The play date went well. It was so fun to get the kids together again. Chloe loves playing with Kaylee and was so sad when she moved and was so excited having her over again. And Cooper has really formed the cutest friendship with Maxwell, I just adore watching these two boys, even years apart in age, get along so well and have fun together. And sweet little Everlee is so go with the flow, she just gets in on the action and is happy to be a part of it all. And my dear friend that I truly miss so much, it was wonderful for my soul to spend some time with her again. Sara is so much fun and carries the best energy in her presence, I can't wait to see her again.

Then for the rest of the afternoon, we had a good day playing inside and going on a neighborhood bike ride and walk. Chloe does such a great job on her bike and following all the safety rules. Of course Coop and Everlee were two peas again maxin and relaxin :-) at one point I saw them trying to hold hands around the sun shades!

Oh and I had to pull out the baby gate because little miss curious followed the big kids up the stairs! I'm not sure how those teeny tiny little legs were even able to go up the stairs but she was on a mission!

Today was just one of those beautiful days that I'm so thankful for. Here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment