Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thursday activities :-)

It's starting to feel like spring and Chloe was super excited to ride her bike to and from school today. It's feels so good to be outside again, walking and getting fresh air.

Coop and Everlee are well on their way to being besties! Coop is learning fast that she's still little and is being gentle with her. He even shared his cars, handing them to get very nice. Everlee is so sweet and gives him lots and lots of hugs. They were playing peek a boo behind the chair and curtains that was way too adorable.

After lunch we went to the dollar store. I picked up a silverware tray to organize the toothbrushes, I saw it on pinterest :-) the kids looked at stickers but threw them out of the cart. I loved getting the compliments from strangers about her gorgeous red hair (I secretly take some credit, right?!)and how cute they both together!

Then back home in time to pick up Chloe from school. Pretty sure Chloe needs a bigger bike. C&E were all cozy in the stroller just relaxing, these two are so laid back, it's awesome.

These three kids bring so much joy to my days, I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment