Thursday, March 20, 2014

Chloe's first lost tooth!!!!

Chloe's tooth has been loose for several weeks. She's been keeping everyone up to date with the status of her tooth and we've all been anxiously awaiting the big news.

So this is how it went down. This morning as I was doing the “double check teeth brushing" I noticed it was hanging on by a teeny tiny thread. I suggested to Chloe that we say a count to three and pull. So we counted to three and bam she pulled out her tooth! I think she was in shock. She was surprised at how little her tooth looked in her hand and that it didn't even hurt. But man oh man she was so excited!

First thing she asked to do was send a picture to uncle Rich. They've been talking about it together for week now and she just had to show him :-) I thought that was super sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment