Monday, September 7, 2015

Last week.

I'm so far behind and didn't take badly any pics so here are done highlights.

Sunday we took a day trip to visit gramma and papa Smith. It was great to see them and visit.

Monday thanks to my sister for taking care of Cooper, he had so much fun with you and I'd so happy to spend time with his aunt :-), I was able to spend time with my dear friend Sara and go out to lunch with a fun group of girlfriends. It was much over due and reminded me of how much I miss her and that we need to schedule more visits with each other.

Tuesday we had a play date with Stephanie and TJ. It's always fun to get together and catch up and have the boys play.

Wednesday we went to the Ridge. Cooper was so excited to be back again. He checked out all the toys, actually sat for story time and did a little bit of the art project and mostly had fun playing with his friends. Wednesday afternoon we had our standing play date with the Petersen's, this is set up mainly so Chloe, Hannah and Ava can see each other and play once a week during the school year :-)

Chloe continues to enjoy school and cheer practice. Cheer was actually cancelled Thursday because of the horrendous heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment