Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday art play date!

Today we went to an art play date hosted by a group I belong to. It was so much fun! Here's what happened: it was so gorgeous out the event was on the roof top patio, all kinds of painting supplies were provided, there was a potluck lunch, a baby pool, side walk chalk, music, old and new friends, we really enjoyed meeting up with the People's!  Both kids had a blast! It was at the artist lofts downtown. It made me wish I was a 22 year old artist all over again. But I quickly reminded myself that you're never too young nor too old to create art work! What a fun day! I think I'll have to host a similar play date :-)

Chloe created two pieces, the one on canvas she called butterfly and the wood one is untitled. Cooper painted the huge piece of paper using a large brush. I really wanted to get my little artists in action but I was too busy assisting.

No comments:

Post a Comment