Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I had the best mother's day yet! Every year they continue to get better and better. Jason had to work so the kids and I had a morning dance party in the kitchen, it was so fun, Chloe and Cooper sang and Chloe was in charge of the home made strobe lights:-)

Then as a wonderful surprise Jason got off work early, around noon so we all went out for lunch at our fave Mexico, yum!

It's become tradition to go to a winery for mother's day and this year was no different. We went to Snus which is now my fave. The kids had a great time playing in the sand and with hula hoops, Chloe made a friend and did some tumbling with her. They colored and made art work. All while Jason and I enjoyed some beer and wine in the fresh air with some live music.

When we got home they have me so many cards and gifts including potted flowers and my favorite new coffee cup with both kid's hand prints! I love their hand made gifts and this one is so special:-)

Thank you to my family for celebrating me and making the day so incredibly special. I felt so much love and laughed really hard through out the day too :-) I love you with every single piece of my heart!!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, sister, mother in law, sister in law, and all my other family members and friends who are mothers!!! Cheers to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment