Thursday, May 29, 2014

Friday GRADUATION!!!

Chloe had her Spring Sing and Preschool Graduation Friday afternoon! Jason was able to take work of early to attend the event as well :-) Chloe did a wonderful job singing all the songs and performing the moves, actions that go along with them. I could tell she was having so much fun. Then she received her preschool diploma. She told me that she was practicing shaking hands with her right hand and holding the paper with her left hand, way too cute :-) She got pictures with her best friends Kya and Emma. These three are way too cute together. Every day at dismissal they run to the people that are picking them up and give hugs then immediately look for each other, run to each other and do a three friends group hug :-) And we were so lucky to have Ms Gina for her teacher this year. She was awesome and Chloe loved her :-) This has me in such a mix of emotions. I know she's ready and looking forward to kindergarten, which I am very thankful for. But to me this is the start of a whole new stage for her and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment