Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Post op.

In case anyone is wondering how I'm doing after my surgery, I've had better days. Yesterday morning I woke up to tasting blood and found a huge blood clot covering my teeth and it was coming out from my incision/graph.

Thanks so Stephanie for watching Cooper so I could go back to the Dr and get it taken care of. The Dr was able to remove the clot and clean the area. Unfortunately the clot took with it a small piece of the gum graph. Which means I might need to do the surgery again. She will wait it out the full month to see how it heals and make an assessment from there.

I've already decided that if I do need the surgery again, Jason and the kids will be spending the weekend together while I rest :-) I think I totally over did it and didn't get the rest nor take the pain meds that I should have been taking, lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment