Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

This was probably my most favorite mother's day yet! Here's some off my favorites moments.

Being able to spend the day with my familywas most important to me!

My mom made my most favorite breakfast ever, banana bread french toast with candied pecans and syrup!!! And if it couldn't get any better it came with a side of caramel rolls!!! What a treat! Thank you so very much!

I went for a morning run and felt so good and nearly glided through my three mile route while thinking of all my blessings in my life.

While lunch was being made by the men and us women, we had a jump rope contest! Tyler won of course :-) but gramma was a great contender! And Chloe has really improved her skills, it's cute to watch her.

It was so awesome to have the guys help with the clean up too! That's a great mothers day gift in itself.

Thanks to gramma and papa for sharing their gifts of flowers, chocolate and wine, I/we love all those things!

Thank you to my dear husband and children for my cards and crafts. I loved the way you made me feel special and all the extra hugs and kisses you gave me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment