Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sara, Sara no time is a good time for goodbyes.

I want to wish my friend Sara and her family a safe, speedy, and successful moving day tomorrow/Thursday! Sara is full of adventure and I know her and her family are going to more than enjoy their new undertakings!

That being said, I'm really, really, really going to miss my dear friend. You know how they say enjoy the little things in life because when you look back it's the little things in life that are the big things. I'm so happy to have 3 1/2 years of big and little memories with Sara.

First off, Sara was the organizer of the moms group and one of the first moms that I met when I moved here. Her energy is so positive and full of life, I liked her right off the bat. :)

Over the years some highlights we've enjoyed together were the Foo Fighters concert, the Johnny Cash play, moms nights out, birthday drinks,  uncorked and craft event, and salon Vesta's annual open houses.

Some everyday things we enjoyed that make life fun are play dates with our kids, lunch dates at restaurants and each others houses, getting our families together for dinner, doing Zumba classes, and recently taking hot yoga.

Sara is so much fun but also so sincere. She's whole heartedly shared life's moments with me including Cooper's birth and Chloe and Coop's birthday parties. She was also really there for me during my miscarriages by bringing meals, making sure Chloe had some play time and listening and sharing her own experiences.

I know I'm missing stuff but it's hard to summarize these years.

Our friendship is easy and comes naturally. We both wish we would have been able to spend more time together. But at the same time I know how lucky I am to call her my friend. I'm really going to miss our day to day. Sara if you're reading this I hope you start a blog of your own! ;)

Congratulations on your new adventure! I'm so happy for you and your family!   XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment