Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm going crazy over here!

So this past week has been nuts! So many things went wrong and with my ocd, controlling, organized self I just couldn't believe all of this happened. Hopefully you'll find it entertaining because I've certainly learned to laugh at myself over the years.

Thursday was kindergarten registration and I needed to bring Chloe's birth certificate but it turns out that I lost it!

Saturday morning Cooper got the flu and he didn't stop vomiting until late Monday night.

Saturday night I realized that I lost Chloe's shorts for her cheer uniform that she needed for Sunday's competition.

Sunday evening on the way home from Cedar Rapids I ran out of gas a half mile from my exit home.

Monday morning at 2:30am Chloe started vomiting.

That brings us to today, Tuesday evening and Jason is now sick.

Lovely week! What the heck is going on?! Here's to a much needed better week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment