Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Birthday weekend!

I'm so lucky to have such loving parents! Jason has been working a gazillion hours and a million days and mom and dad came to stay to help me celebrate my birthday. 

Saturday they took me and the kids out to eat at my fave Mexican restaurant! Then to my delight, Jason got Sunday, my birthday, off of work! Sunday mom and Chloe made me breakfast:) then dad treated us to lunch! Mom made me my fave angel food cake with strawberries and vanilla icecream! Jason and the kids have me the best homemade birthday cards that Chloe insisted be hung on my bedroom door:) and awesome gifts! mom stayed the night and 
had a slumber party with Chloe.That totally made her day and mom said it went great!
Then to our surprise mom offered to watch the kids so we could go on a date night! We went and saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. It was the best movie that we've seen in a long time! Granted we've only seen about five movies in the past five years; ) but it was great and we'd recommend it to anyone. Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday weekend! It was very special to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment