Friday, January 17, 2014

$100 in my pocket....

OMG! So I went to pick Chloe up from preschool this afternoon and her teacher walked out with her to talk to me. I of course was worried right away, this never happens.

Her teacher secretly reaches into her pocket and says "Chloe had this in her pocket today and one of my associates saw it and gave it to me". I looked at it and then at Chloe and remembered what it was, the trick money!

I told her thank you so much but I  this is probably fake money. She didn't really believe me and said" what?.... what?" and unfolded it and died laughing! Then she said that Chloe told her that her uncle Todd gave it to her! Lol!

She said neither of them unfolded it and that it just looked so real!

I apologized and said that it probably wasn't a good idea to bring it to school and that I didn't know Chloe had it in her pocket. And thanked her for looking after her:)

Lol! Chloe has the best teacher! And such a funny uncle:)

No comments:

Post a Comment