Thursday, August 29, 2013

Snack time!

Cooper dumped the box of bunny grahms on the floor but then started to eat them! So self sufficient ;)

I'm proud to share that my endless sign language attempts are finally working with Cooper! He signs "all done" and last night and today he signed "more"! I'm still working on eat, nursies, and a new one, ice. He understands almost everything I talk with him about and now it's so fun for him to respond. His words are dada, mama, yeah and he says hi into the phone when playing:) he's growing up so fast.

3 comments:

  1. I remember when Chloe used to eat off the floor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler just taught her 2 weeks ago to eat skittles off the floor at American Eagle. Chloe's body language did not appear to be that she had done it before...Coop on the other hand looks like he's a pro;)

    ReplyDelete