Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Meet the teacher night!

Chloe got to meet her new preschool teacher and have some fun in her class room. Right away she wanted to make some art work:) she saw some friends from summer school so that was nice. Then she loved playing on the play ground, both of them! She met up with her best school friend on the play ground. They've been in preschool together for the past two years and will be in seperate rooms this year. But that didn't phase them, they are looking forward to seeing each other at recess! Talk about their glass being half full! Love it:)

I on the other hand had a sinking feeling in my stomach walking my girl into that huge elementary school:( I know that she'll be fine and that she'll actually love it. But she's growing up and getting older and our days together are flying by.

I just need to remind myself that it's only two and a half hours, four days a week. I'm so thankful to stay at home with her and Cooper. Everyday I count my blessings and this is at the very top of my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment