Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Gramma visits!

It's so great to have gramma visit on a random Monday! We gobbled up her goodies as soon as she set them on the table:) We enjoyed watching Chloe 's cheer practice together, thanks for the continued support with her cheer! Then had a fun getting the kids ready for going back to school!

After Jason put Cooper to bed I overheard Chloe tell gramma that this was her favorite part of the day, staying up late with mom. I smiled to myself because I know how much it means to her and also because I love our girl time too. Then fast forward to this evening when I'm thinking back about our visit with gramma from the night before and I caught myself thinking about how much I love when her and I stay up late and have girl talk. And it dawned on me that Chloe appreciates our special time together just the exact same that I appreciate my mom and my special time together.  Same exact thing thirty years later.  I'm so blessed to have my mom.  I love you mom, thanks for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment