Thursday, April 21, 2016

End of the year cheer banquet!

Sunday afternoon Chloe and I attended her cheer banquet. It's always a nice event and great closure to a fun year. This was Chloe's third year of cheer with Koach and she is so committed and loyal and says that she'll always be a cheer leader and even talks about becoming a coach :-) It's these kinds of friendships, mentors, life lessons and good times that I love to have when raising my daughter. I'm looking forward to another season and more great times!

And of course Chloe enjoys being in cheer with Hannah but I've had so much fun being a cheer mom along side with Stephanie :-) It's going to be so sad and different not having her here next year. But I find great joy in our cheer mom picture and our cheer mom picture out take that Chloe so perfectly captured :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment