Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Tuesday birthday sledding!

Tuesday morning I woke up to the kids giving me their homemade birthday cards in bed, it was the sweetest :-) Then we met up with our friends at a golf course for some sledding! They had so much fun and I had to ask Chloe to be done, she could have stayed all day. Cooper did great too, that's him way down at the bottom, that tiny navy dot :-) They'd sled with friends, by themselves, walk back up carrying their sled, it was awesome!

We spent the rest of the afternoon having a fun play date at the Petersen's!

Then Jason treated me to making dinner and doing all the clean up. And then I rested for the rest of the night as I was not feeling well from this crazy head cold.

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes, texts, calls, cards, and presents! I really appreciate it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment