Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holiday festivities!

Friday we enjoyed a great family night! We went out to dinner for Mexican, yummy. Then a visit to see Santa. All day Cooper was saying that he was going to sit on my lap and that I was going to sit on Santa's lap! Do I was prepared for another family pic with the man in red. Then to my surprise he walked right on up with Chloe, gave Santa a high five, took pics and didn't want to leave his side. I think he was waiting for a present :-) Chloe said she told Santa her Christmas wish and Cooper's wish, always looking after her brother :-)

It was getting late but Chloe begged to see the Jolly Holiday Lights. It's part of our yearly tradition and we had been planning on going but daddy worked late so we were behind schedule. We decided to squeeze it in since it was fun Friday after all. I had made batches of fresh popcorn, brought chocolate coconut milk and some sweets. I set the radio to the Christmas station and we were all set! We were having fun the Cooper hit the wall, then daddy hit the wall, then Chloe got the wall and we were only half way through!!! By the end Cooper was crying, Jason was practically asleep at the wheel and Chloe had yelled "I wish I was an only child" and I was laughing hysterically at how the night had taken a turn!!! They both feel asleep on the way home.

And now the exhibit is closed for the season due to flooding. We're joking about how thankful we are to have gone when we did, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment