Friday, October 16, 2015

Fall party!!!

Thank you to aunt Brigett for watching Cooper this afternoon so I could go to Chloe's fall party at school! I was in charge of the mummy station. And the key to this activity was to tell the kids that after they picked up all the tp from the floor then they could pick out two prizes, oh yeah, this isn't my first incentive, lol :-) what a fun party for everyone!

I had a great time and loved being there for Chloe. I'm so thankful I'm able to do these events. Thank you to Jason for working so hard, and especially for the past couple months for all these crazy hours you've been working, days, nights, weekends, over time. In fact he's at work right now for the second time today, with out complaining and just taking care of business.  These early years are so special for me to be a stay at home mom. And thank you to my sister for always being there to help out with the kids and for helping to solve my dilemmas, I couldn't do it with out your help either and I always appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment