Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Happy Father's Day 2015!!!

What a fun fathers day we celebrated on Sunday! Some of the high lights included the following. For starters, Chloe played hair salon and gave daddy a fabulous hair do. Then the kids baked him a cake! Next lots of play doh creations. Followed by candles and singing happy father's day to you :-) I took one for the team and instead of daddy getting squirted by the kids, I got drenched in my clothes :-) And lots of snuggles, hugs and kisses! Happy Father's Day to Jason! The only thing greater than me getting to call you my husband is our kids getting to call you their dad. Xoxo.

And happy father's day to my dad! I'm so thankful to have you actively in my life and in the lives of your grandchildren who adore you. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Happy father's day to my brother, father in law, and brothers in law. I hope you were celebrated and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment