Monday, January 5, 2015

Trollhaugen Ski Resort

Saturday morning bright and early Jason and I left for Dresser, Wisconsin! We had an easy ride there and were full of anticipation. I hadn't gone snowboarding in almost 7 years! Since I was pregnant with Chloe. Jason has gone a couple times but it'd been a while for him as well.

We had a blast! The resort was very nice and so fun for only four hours away. I was a little nervous about any cobwebs I might have but it was so much fun and was just like riding a bike as the saying goes :-)

Todd and Jen meet up with us and we had so many great laughs through out the day. It's so much fun to go riding with friends (family)!

The bloody Mary was good too, since we were in Wisconsin they put a cheese sick in the drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment