Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Party with the Peoples!

Last night we had a fun family get together with our dear friends. It was a great night of pizza, drinks, games, arts and crafts, and tons of laughs and a few tears.

They're getting ready to move back to Denver after their two year hiatus back in their home state. They'll be hitting the road on Friday.

We're so happy and fortunate to have been able to reconnect with them. We sure are going to miss this amazing family. They are some of our all time favorite people. So fun, creative, loving, smart, down to earth friends. I know we'll continue to see each other and for that I'm thankful. And knowing they are moving back to be close to family and opportunities that they have been wanting makes me very happy for them, I know that feeling all to well.

I wish you the best of luck with the move and with your pursuits. Lots and lots of love, from or family to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment