Friday, August 29, 2014

It hasn't sunk in yet.

Yesterday was my last official day of babysitting Everlee. Where did the time go? It really snuck up on me.

I absolutely loved having Everlee become part of our weekly routine. We all looked forward to the days she was coming over. And if it wasn't her day, the kids would ask a could hundred times when she was coming back!

I'm so grateful to have watched her grow, develop and watch her personality blossom. She truly is a ray of sunshine! So sweet, funny and maybe a little feisty but as a fellow red head I totally understand and hold her at no fault:-)

The kids had so much fun, and I mean so much! Everyday playing, laughing and eating was made all the better with Everlee is the mix!

I'm so lucky to have had this time with her. I'm one proud Auntie!!! I'll always have and cherish the memories and time we spent together.

We will miss having her here on a regular basis. As Cooper would say, we'll miss Baby. I'll also miss my visits with Andrea at drop off and chats with Rich at pick up.

Aunt Brigett is going to be awesome as the babysitter and I'm happy knowing they'll get to have a special aunt and niece bond. I'm already looking forward to our play dates :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment