Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Jason is the best daddy that me and our kids could ask for. He always puts us first and makes us feel so special and important. He works hard to take care of us and creates the security for our household. On top of all his commendable parenting, he's an amazing man, had the strongest work ethic, incredibly funny, patient-yes this is true, come on look who's he's married to;), and is handy and handsome! We are so lucky! I love you with every ounce of my being.

I was also lucky enough to spend father's day with my dad! Dad, I had a great time this weekend camping with you and mom. Thanks so much for making the trip, spending the weekend with us, being a fun papa to Chloe and Cooper, taking us out for lunch on Sunday, and helping Jason with the motor home. I am so lucky. I love you so very much.

Happy Father's Day to my brother, father in law, brothers in law, and all our relatives and friends that are fathers! Hope your day was filled with love, family and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment