Friday, April 4, 2014

Thursday good times!

It's getting harder and harder to take pics of Coop and Everlee, they are on the move, looking around, talking, anything but sitting still for me and my camera.

After lunch we went to run a couple errands and Coop thought Ev's hat was a good look for himself :-)

At the store they were both starting at something and then laughing at it. I have no idea what it was but I caught it on camera.

Let me just tell you how much attention these two get from strangers, tons!!! Everlee waves to everyone like she's the queen in a parade! With everyone commenting about how happy she is and how cute she is and waving back to her.

Chloe was thrilled as always to have Ev here when she got off school. And they were even twinsies which made her even more excited :-)

Chloe was practicing her toe touches and Ev was laughing hard, it was too cute! Chloe gets her flexibility from me but her jumping abilities from her dad, wow that's high!!!

And I forgot to tell you how impressed I was with Everlee's stair climbing on Tuesday. She climbed the entire stair case like a pro! What she lacks in height she more than makes up for with determination! She would belly up as close as she could to the step and lean forward and hike that little leg over the stair edge and push herself up, over and over again. It was very impressive :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment