Thursday, December 19, 2013

The giving spirit!

The second Chloe saw me at school pick up she said I have a present for you and daddy! Want to open it? And dug into her back pack for it. I suggested waiting for daddy. So during supper tonight she asked about every ten seconds if we were  ready and we kept telling her after supper would be the time or that we could even wait until Christmas. She couldn't take it for one more minute let alone one more week so we opened it after we ate. It was a home made card and a picture of her with a decorated popsicle frame that she wrapped in Christmas paper. She was so sweet and so happy to do this for us. It absolutely made my heart melt.

And when I asked Chloe to take a picture of her with the card and gift, Coop heard picture, came over, smiled and said cheese:)

No comments:

Post a Comment