Thursday, October 31, 2013

Best Birthday Ever!

Chloe had such a wonderful 5th birthday! She opened her book presents last night. She got to donate one to her class room for her birthday and we kept and read the same one at home last night:)

Today she woke up in a super good mood, enjoyed her afternoon at school, opened her presents,  went out to eat at Mexico, and had her bestie come over to play tonight! 

Thank you all for your phone calls, text messages,video messages, blogs, face book messages and posts. I read them all to her and she absolutely loved and appreciated them all!

Now for the sap:) it's really hard to believe that my little girl is five today. Chloe has transformed my life. She has made me a better person and keeps me trying to be the best mom that I can ever be for her. Chloe and I have such a close bond. We've spent nearly every day together for the past five years and I'm so lucky to be able to say that. She is my right hand girl, my daily laughs, one of my best friends and my everything. She is sensitive, emotional and caring. Chloe is fierce, energetic, and one of a kind. She's an artist, a natural athlete and eager to learn.Chloe is the epitome of beauty on the inside and outside. I couldn't love her more.

Happy birthday to my baby girl! She told me that I could always call her my baby:) I love you more:)

No comments:

Post a Comment