Thursday, July 11, 2013

My first day on the job; )

Oh I'm so lucky to watch my niece for a few hours, a couple times a week!

Everlee is just so sweet! I absolutely loved spending the afternoon with her. Chloe and Cooper thought it was really neat to have her here as well.

There were for sure some moments of craziness but I was expecting that since there is a 4yo red head with endless energy, a 1yo who copies everything the energetic fiery 4yo does and an 11 week old red head who isn't about to be left out of anything and then me another crazy red head!  Lol!

The first day went great and I look forward to many more to come!

Plus it's really nice to see my brother again like the old days, you know before he had a daughter, those days are now referred to as the old days;)

No comments:

Post a Comment